Initiatives Shaping Plymouth
Learn more about the collection of projects, initiatives, plans, and studies each with a unique role in shaping the future of Plymouth!
- VMT Reduction Strategy
- Tree Canopy Assessment
- Transportation Guide to the Greater Naugatuck Valley Region
- Statutory Land Use Referrals
- Regional Plan of Conservation and Development
- Regional Open Space Inventory
- Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- MTP 2050
- Climate Pollution Reduction Grants (CPRG)
- Active Transportation Plan
Local Transportation Improvements
Stay updated on the latest transportation improvements through the Local Transportation Capital Improvement Program (LOTCIP) and Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
Community Involvement in Local Projects
Take a look at current projects with the interactive project tracker which features an an in-depth look at the ongoing projects. Also, community members can actively participate by providing input, ensuring their voice is heard in the development of these crucial projects.