The Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments (NVCOG) planning region is comprised of nineteen (19) cities and towns listed below. Click on a city or town name to learn about NVCOG’s current work with the community, and find links to the municipality’s Plan of Conservation and Development (POCD) and Zoning Regulations*.
- Route 8 & Waterbury Branch Line Corridor/Alternative Modes Study
- Route 34 Main Street Derby Reconstruction
- Regional Wastewater Treatment Consolidation Study
- Regional Plan of Conservation and Development
- Derby-Shelton Bridge Pedestrian and Bicyclist Enhancements
- Derby O’Sullivan’s Island
- Derby Main Street South
- Derby Fishing and Viewing Platform
- Derby 67-71 Minerva Street
- Ansonia-Derby Regional School Study
*The nvcogct.gov website presents the municipal documents and links above for the convenience of the public. The information appearing on the nvcogct.gov website is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal or professional advice to any individual or entity. All documents required by users for official legal use must be obtained directly from the municipality.