Environmental Sustainability Forum
NVCOG holds quarterly Environmental Sustainability Forum (ESFs) to bring together stakeholders throughout and even beyond the region to learn about and discuss environmental issues. The events are free and open to everyone who RSVPs. Free, vegan lunches are provided. To learn more, and to be added to the email notification list, contact Christine at email@example.com.
“Invasive Species Management”
April 27, 2023 | 12pm – 1:30pm | Hybrid
- Flyer with all info.
- RSVP for in-person attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free, vegan lunch will be served.
- RSVP for virtual attendance here.
Past Events & Materials
December 8, 2022
- Presentations: Gannon Long and Tenee Mack, Operation Fuel (contact info only) | Justin Bevis and Devan Willemsen, Eversource | Becca Trietch, CT DEEP
- Additional resources: Eversource EV Charging Postcard | Eversource EV Charging Flyer | EnergizeCT “Energy in Action” Mobile Exhibit | EnergizeCT Home Energy Solutions – Bilingual
“Commercial Waste Solutions”
July 22, 2022
- Presentations: Jen Heaton Jones, HRRA | Anna Vellante, Center for Eco Technology | Sam King, Blue Earth Compost
April 20, 2022